-----Original Message-----
From: J.Tousley@iaea.org [mailto:J.Tousley@iaea.org]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 1999 4:59 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu

As I'm not in the US, I seem to have missed the final decision - if one
has been made - regarding the pilot project done with Elsevier to allow
libraries to subscribe to a set number of articles each year instead of
journals at the title level in the electronic milieu of ScienceDirect.
May I ask that someone send me a catch up statement on the final results
of this project?  Is this now going to be put into action and are
libraries negotiating with Elsevier for quantities of articles?

MTIA

Regards,
Joanna Tousley-Escalante

*	Head Technical Services Unit