Re: WIPO COPYRIGHT TREATY, GENEVA, 1996

The official list is on the WIPO Website:  http://www.wipo.int

Follow the "intellectual property" link. Here is the answer:

Signatories

Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Canada,
Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland,
France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel,
Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco,
Mongolia, Namibia, Netherlands, Nigeria, Panama, Portugal, Republic of
Moldova (2), Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain,
Sweden, Switzerland, Togo, United Kingdom, United States of America,
Uruguay, Venezuela, European Communities (51)

Ratifications and Accessions

Belarus
Burkina Faso
El Salvador
Hungary
Indonesia
Kyrgyzstan
Panama
Republic of Moldova (8)

The latter category is far more significant than the former, of course.
Being a signatory does not oblige a country to accede or ratify. It is
only the latter that has serious legal implications.

Howard Knopf
Counsel,
Shapiro, Cohen
Ottawa,  Canada