Re: Principles and dealbreakers-reply

Colleagues,

I am happy that the topic was posted as the New England Law Library
Consortium's strategic planning committee has been asked to come up with
generic licenses for our law members and this listserv continues to be
invaluable.  We have developed a list of criteria to be used by the vendor
and members when we are looking at a trial.  While it relates to legal
resources, I am happy to share the worksheet at
http://www.nellco.org/general/criteria.htm I will say that the process
doesn't always work in that either the trial gets going before the
worksheet is completed or we can't get the vendor to answer some of the
questions.  The intentions are good and it can be helpful in determining
upfront what our members will need to do if they decide to go ahead with a
trial.  Diane

Diane Klaiber, Executive Director
New England Law Library Consortium (NELLCO)
www.nellco.org
508-428-5342 (voice)
508-428-7623 (fax)
klaiber@law.harvard.edu