Re: educating users about use terms

Here is the URL for the Science Direct page.  We agreed to do it during
licensing negotiations (to relieve their angst about patrons doing bad
things) but think we will do this sort of thing for other titles even when
not forced by the publisher.  Tony

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/libraries/indexes/science-direct.html