Re: educating users about use terms

Susan Martin,

The Californai Digital Library links redacted (no business terms, no
names) of our licenses to our website "directory" of e journal titles.
We place general notices in the directory that there are terms &
conditions with some examples and for more information, link to the
license.  The library instruction idea is good--I'm sure students know
little about intelletual property.

Beverlee A. French
Associate Director, Shared Collections and Services
California Digital Library
University of California
300 Lakeside Drive 6th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612-3550