list LIBLICENSE-L: List Message Rejecgted (fwd)

Stephen cunetto writes:
____________________________

From: "Cunetto, Stephen" <SCunetto@nt.library.msstate.edu>
To: "'liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu'" <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
Subject: RE: Cataloging E-journals
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 07:55:19 -0500

Chuck,

We have been struggling with the same issues.  In fact, we had a meeting
last week to discuss this very issue.  We didn't make any decisions and
decided to meet again about it. We are going to try out EBSCO Online.
They can provide marc records for all of the titles we subscribed to thru
EBSCO. They records will contain a URL for each title pointing to the
journal title within EBSCO Online.  We are going to try to use EBSCO
Online since they will handle all of the URL checking and provide a search
engine to get to the necessary articles and journals.

Would you mind sharing your findings with us?  We are very interested in
seeing what others find.

Thanks
Stephen