Re: CIC Announces Adoption of Standardized Agreement Language

Greetings everyone and thank you for your comments Peter.  This language
was selected as it has been successfully used in previous agreements and
was acceptable to the various institutional folk that participated in the
review.  The document was created with the realization that it must be
dynamic and change as the marketplace and the needs of our users change.
It represents a place to begin the dialog with vendors about agreement
language.  Your suggestion of other language to be considered for future
iterations is appreciated.  Cindy