FW: Crawling publishers' sites

I would be interested in hearing about experiences or thoughts subscribers
may have on the legality or ethics involved in sending a web crawler to
visit and index the sites of publishers for whom we have site licences.

The resulting database would be made available on our Intranet only;
i.e. only for the use of those for whom we have licenced access to the
publishers.

Scott Mellon
CISTI Advanced Services / Services �volu�s de l'ICIST
Ottawa, Canada K1A 0S2
Tel: (613)993-0994, Fax / Docufax: (613) 952-8246
mailto:scott.mellon@nrc.ca
http://www.nrc.ca/cisti