Re: digest 198

When we feel we need to change those online "Terms and Conditions," most
companies have told us to print out the "Terms" Web page, make our
changes, sign the page anywhere and submit the changes by mail. This
means postponing instant access to that journal, of course. (What they
don't tell you is that it may take 4-6 months to get a response to your
requested changes.) Good luck!

Chris Le Beau,  Reference Librarian & Coord. of Electronic
Resources
Reinert/Alumni Library , Creighton University
2500 California Plaza,  Omaha,  NE  68178

clbeau@creighton.edu     ~     402-280-1757   ~    Fax: 402-280-2435