Re: privacy@wiley.com

Paul Wrynn wrote [i.a.]:

> We at  ...  have also registered our public
> workstations for Wiley e-journals using institutional names.  It makes
> absolutely no sense for any individual's name to be attached to a public
> machine, ....

When instructors are assuming email use to receive and respond to
assignments, and when we ask people to email themselves their downloads,
then the handle of the user becomes necessary at a public workstation.
Does this conflict with the workaround of assigning workstations generic
names to get around the Wiley requirement?  Again, it would be simpler if
Wiley weren't requiring this.

--pg
-- Peter Graham
Syracuse University Library