Re: privacy@wiley.com

	Gay has an excellent suggestion and Wiley does offer a link to
receive comments on its privacy and data protection policies.
UNFORTUNATELY, when you complete the form and submit comments, the Wiley
Interscience server this afternoon returns a "Not Found"  "Our Web Server
could not find the page you requested"  error message -- just a transient
problem, one would hope.

K. Mulliner       Collection Development Coordinator & Asst. to Dean
"Owner"  CORMOSEA & cap-sea Electronic Mailing Lists

Ohio University Libraries       Phone: 740-593-2707
Athens, OH 45701-2978, USA      FAX:    740-593-2708
mulliner@ohiou.edu