Re: privacy@wiley.com

Jane and David,

With several other librarians, I serve on the Wiley Library Advisory
Board.  We have expressed serious concerns/reservations about these
aspects of the site and the contracts for some time and will undoubtedly
continue to do so.  But more statements of concern certainly bolster our
case.  I suggest that you contact Christopher McKenzie, the new electronic
rights manager for Wiley at the New York office.  Christopher was formerly
with Chadwyck Healey and is very aware of the privacy issues that concern
librarians.  If that doesn't seem to produce any results if you would send
me a formal statment of concern I would be happy to take it to the next
Advisory Board meeting to "sparc" discussion.

Gay N. Dannelly
Assistant Director for Collections
 and Associate Professor
The Ohio State University Libraries