privacy@wiley.com

another look at the User Terms of Service Agreement for
Wiley Interscience e-journals at  http://www.interscience.wiley.com/

Is anyone else concerned about about their 'Privacy and
Data Protection Policy' and requirement that all users provide
certain personal information in order to use their e-journals?

There is a note that Wiley's privacy and data protection policy
is reviewed periodically, and any comments or questions can be
sent to privacy@wiley.com.

Should we as librarians speak up on behalf of our users?

Jane Holmquist and David Goodman, co-chairs
Electronic Journals Task Force
Princeton University Library