Re: Andrew Odlyzko's paper on library and publishers

Perhaps the author is referring to the arrangement that the NYU
bookstore has with a vendor to manage copyright clearance for
coursepacks.  The URL for the bookstore site that describes this
service is http://www.bookc.nyu.edu/main/text/faculty.html

Joan Grant
Director of Collection Services
New York University Libraries