Re: Authority to sign licenses

Regarding Jeremy Blatchley's inquiry on authority to sign, I doubt we are
unique, but there is a process at Creighton University that has the Vice
President for Finance, the Vice President responsible for the initiating
department, the director of the initiating department, and the legal
council of the university all signing off on any contract.  For example,
on contracts initiated from the Health Sciences Library I would sign and I
would also do the initial negotiation with the publisher if it was
necessary.

Jim Bothmer, Director
Health Sciences Library/LRC
Creighton University