Re: E-journal costs

Can you provide more complete cost information?  I would be interested to
know, for example, whether your cost includes salaries/benefits for those
who edit, compile and distribute the journal, correspond (by e-mail, one
guesses)  with authors, who is paying for the equipment, internet
connections, desks, offices, etc.  Does your $50,000 include all these
costs as well?

				- Donna Packer

Western Washington University Libraries
Bellingham, WA 98225