RE: Science Online and general e-journal pricing models

Sephanie,

Just curious...what is the size of your institution that pricing will be
based on? Could you afford to do this with 100 important journals from
your field?

Carole Richter
Electronic Resourcees Coordinator
University of Notre Dame Libraries