RE: Oxford University Press license

David Goodman's interpretation under 1/ and 2/ is correct. In addition,
the geographical site which is licensed will include all networked
computers and terminals within that site, not just those in the library.
So if you have the right to use any of these computers, you can access
the licensed OUP journals. I'm sorry if that was not clear. I'll ask our
lawyer if she thinks the license could be amended to make this clearer.

Richard Gedye

======================
Richard Gedye
Journals Marketing Director