Re: Licensing terms encountered: one librarian's resposes

I applaud David Goodman's pragmatic approach and thank him for sharing
this with us. He is taking decisions in the interests of his institution
and it seems to me that his approach is also likely to be in the interests
of many academic institutions world-wide. Fred Friend

At 16:19 16/11/98 EST, you wrote:
>The Biology library at Princeton has encountered the following terms for
>e-journals when renewing this years' subscriptions:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Frederick J.Friend,
Director Scholarly Communication,
c/o Graduate School,
University College London,
Gower Street,
London WC1E 6BT,
England.
Telephone +44 171 380 7090
Fax           +44 171 380 7043
E-mail       ucylfjf@ucl.ac.uk   or    f.friend@ucl.ac.uk
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx