Info Today article on UnCover copyright case

An article on the *Information Today* website provides further coverage of
the federal court summary judgment ruling in favor of freelance authors in
the class-action copyright infringement lawsuit against the UnCover
Company, the CARL Corporation, and the Dialog Corporation plc:

Authors's Copyright Claims Upheld by Court:
Ryan v. CARL Corporation
by Barbara Quint
<www.infotoday.com/newsbreaks/nb1026-3.htm>

Please also note that our message last week mistakenly pointed to the
original *National Law Journal* website article about the filing of the
lawsuit last October, rather than to that site's new article about the
summary judgment ruling. The updated coverage can be found at:

<www.ljx.com/LJXfiles/freelance2.html>

Anyone who missed our announcement last week, which included quotes from
the plaintiffs' counsel, can e-mail a request to me at
<irvmuch@yahoo.com>.