Re: EB online

We are currently installing and soon testing an authentication server
based on LDAP (X.500 standard). This is because UA believes that
identification based on IP numbers is going to create problems and
increasingly will be refused for access to databases and full text
journals. However, for the time being we rely mainly on IP based
identification.

Julien Van Borm
Directeur
UIA-Bibliotheek