Re: Contract English Assistance Needed

Forwarded frm Paul Wrynn:

Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 13:41:10 -0400
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
From: wrynnp01@library.med.nyu.edu (Paul Wrynn)
Subject: Re: Contract English assistance needed

My understanding is that Elsevier is only concerned about a library
maintaining their dollar total for Elsevier print subscriptions,
Cancelling a $500. title, for example, is OK if you pick up new
subscriptions to 2 $250. titles, etc.

The benefit to a library is if you are entering into the license with
other libraries, this would allow for some adjustments to help the
libraries expand their total title list on Science Direct.

Paul Wrynn
Collection Development Librarian
Ehrman Medical Library
550 First Avenue