Proposed Haworth Press e-journal Policies

I came across the Haworth Press web page that outlines their plans for
providing online access to their journals. I had a few questions about
some of the proposed restrictions, and I thought this might be an
opportune time for librarians with license-negotiating experience to
provide some (unsolicited) input, before the policies are finalized. The
URL for Haworth's preliminary "Guidelines for Electronic Access to Haworth
Journals" is:

http://www.haworthpressinc.com/products/e-journalinfo.htm

Donnie Curtis
Director of Research Services