RE: Acceptable Licensing Terms

Forgot to mention....since I am writing/editing a consortial electronic
collection development policy, I have already included a reference to the
International Coalition of Library Consortia's Statement of Current
Perspective and Preferred Practices for the Selection and Purchase of
Electronic Information (available at

http://www.library.yale.edu/consortia/statement.html).

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: (217) 333-4895