Re: Acceptable Licensing Terms

Eric and Bernie:

For starters, have a look at the following URL, where I maintain links
to policies known to me.  I would welcome other policies to link to.

http://www.library.yale.edu/~okerson/ecd.html

For more general statements (and I'd also welcome more of these), please
see the end of the "Bibliography of Licensing Sources" on the LIBLICENSE
web page at:

http://www.library.yale.edu/~llicense/bibliogr.shtml

The section begins with articles/chapters/papers/reports, then moves to
books, and then lists principles at the end.  These include CIC,
Dutch-Terman, ICOLC, Joint principles of six Library Associations, Ninch,
and University of California.

Again:  send more links; we'd love to add them to one of the above
sites -- Including the new ones that you will develop.  All of these are
immensely helpful to the rest of us.   **Note that we don't have the ACRL
policy statement listed.  Can any readers supply a link to it?**

Sincerely,

Ann Okerson
Yale University Library
Ann.Okerson@yale.edu