Re: Per View E-Journal Article Services -Reply

You were correct in your first interpretation.  Both AIP and ACS are have
developed online purchase facilities for single PDF files.

For information on the AIP service please see
http://ojps.aip.org/jhtml/artinphys/aipmain.html
and
http://pubster.aip.org/bin/oddshelp?refer=

Articles can be purchased with a credit card, and are delivered in real
time to your browser.  We do provide a link to Uncover for offline
document delivery of articles where the Abstract is available in our SPIN
bibliographic database, but the full text is not available online.

David

David K. Ades
Manager, Journal Development
American Institute of Physics
500 Sunnyside Boulevard, Woodbury, NY  11797-2999
e-mail:  dades@aip.org	 web:  www.aip.org
Phone:  (516) 576-2402   Fax:  (516)  576-2450

>>> "Gerry Mckiernan" <GMCKIERN@gwgate.lib.iastate.edu> 09/28/98
>"anthony.watkinson" <anthony.watkinson@BTinternet.com> 09/24 1:42
AM
[...snip]
[BTW: I may have misinterpreted the service offered by the ACS / AIP.
As I
did not have access to the full report for Seybold I relied on the
abstract. One interpretation of the summary is that they provide the
ability to order individual articles over the Web but that these are
delivered in a non-Web format, e.g. FAX]

[snip...]