Correction to Blume and Bloom

As Tim Ingoldsby of the American Institute of Physics so rightly pointed
out to us, Dr. (Martin) Blume is the Editor in Chief of The Physical
Review. Dr. (Floyd) Bloom is the Editor of Science.  The erroneous message
read as follows:

>The second message in the series from the SCIENCE discussions on the list
>amsci-forum.  Dr. Bloom is the editor in chief of the journals of the
>American Physical Society, among the most prestigious in their field.

So, again:  IT IS DR. MARTIN BLUME WHO IS THE APS'S EDITOR IN CHIEF.  DR.
FLOYD BLOOM IS THE EDITOR OF SCIENCE.

And we know better than to have made the mistake above -- Even though both
are important and prestigious posts!

Sincere Apologies,  Ann Okerson