License management

I would like to identify several working models for library (or
consortium) management of electronic resources licenses including
paperwork, renewal, AND patron notification of terms.  My consortium
(Boston Library Consortium) is planning an informal program to report on
our local management efforts and on consortium-level responsibilities and
roles.

Would members of this listserv either report (briefly) to me on their own
activities or point me toward colleagues or online examples...

I have a sneaking suspicion that we are not doing enough in this area.
Anyone care to comment?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hannah Stevens
Executive Director