Oxford and Cambridge UP

I was very interested in Richard Gedye's comments on the access to the OUP
journals on-line.  I find it a trifle odd that he made no mention of the
"Institutional Site Licence Agree- ment" which seems to be part and parcel
of the registration process for the OUP journals.  This agreement
instantly be- comes a major stumbling block for libraries which find
themselves prohibited from entering into such an agree- ment without
institutional vetting and approval.  Which is where I find myself at this
very moment!  Alas, he makes it sound so simple.

:Connie Kelley, Contracts Manager:
:      University of Virginia Library      :
:    Charlottesville VA 22903-2498     :