Authors and publishers' rights

I would agree with Fred Friend that it would be extremely unlikely for a
publisher to publish current material electronically without having the
rights to do so;  note that NESLI is only dealing with current material.
As far as I am aware, all publishers who publish or plan to publish their
journals electronically are making very sure that they obtain the necessary
rights from authors, and authors are keen to be published electronically and
are thus usually only too pleased to grant this.

Sally Morris

Sally Morris
Director of Copyright and Licensing
John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Baffins Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1UD
Tel:    01243 770365     Fax:    01243 770429      Email:  smorris@wiley.co.uk