Re: Contract Management

Alan D. Mazursky writes:

Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 02:00:24 -0400
From: "Alan D. Mazursky" <adm@admgroup.com>
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Contract Management Software

For the Contract Management Software thread:

Those of you who are interested in implementing a contract management
system might wish to take a look at : The Contract Tickler by The ARM
Group.  This is a full-featured contract management system that also
allows you to change many of the field names to customize the system to
your needs.  We also customize the product for specific client or
industry needs.  Track renewals, termination dates, payments,
intellectual property, publishers, etc.

We offer a full evaluation kit, with a 45-day free trial license.

Regards,

Alan Mazursky
The ARM Group
143 Madison Avenue