RE: Best Practices for Negotiating with Electronic Resources Vendors

I am talking to several vendors about "site" licenses for our institution.
I'd like to find out if you have formulated your "best practices" yet.
I'm interested in hearing any ideas on this subject.

Cathy Harbert, Manager of Library Services
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Chevy Chase MD 20815
harbertc@hhmi.org
301-215-8661