RE: consortia - allocating costs

Kristiina,

You might want to take a look at the following paper
I wrote up in January:

http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~sloan/assess3.html

Bernie Sloan

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: (217) 333-4895