Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 13:44:43 -0400
From: "Simson L. Garfinkel" <simsong@vineyard.net>
To: "David P. Dillard" <jwne@astro.ocis.temple.edu>
Subject: Re: COPYRIGHT ISSUES: Forwarded message: Defeat New Copyright
		Legislation

Glad you were able to post it. What URL did you use? The correct URL should
be at http://simson.net/clips and then some filename which I can't remember
off hand.

Please feel free to post the full text. It's an important issue, although
the article is getting dated as the legislation has passed the senate and is
moving through the meat mill.

end of article

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense
© 1996, 1997 Yale University Library