Threaded Index

AAP Seminar on Electronic Licensing

>From the Association of American Publishers:  a timely seminar.

LAST CALL:  	The AAP's Professional/Scholarly Publishing Division's
		Electronic Information Committee presents:

Licensing Electronic Information Products and Services:
A Seminar for Publishers and Librarians
Monday, May 11, 1998
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Morris Shapiro Auditorium
Columbia University Campus
Broadway & 116th St, New York City

Moderators & Speakers

o Robert E. Baensch, Director, Center for Publishing, New York University
o Mary M. Case, Director, Office of Scholarly Communications, Association
  of Research Libraries
o Karen Hunter, Senior Vice President, Elsevier Science, Inc.
o Taissa Kusma, Director of Online Product Development, Academic Press,
  Inc.
o Ann Okerson, Yale University Library
o Eugenie Prime, Manager, Corporate Libraries, Hewlett-Packard Company
o Tom Sanville, Executive Director, OhioLINK
o Elaine Sloan, University Librarian, Columbia University
o Jay Trolley, Director of Corporate Communications, Institute for
  Scientific Information

Program

9:00 - 9:30    	Registration & Coffee
9:30 - 9:45    	Introduction & Welcome: Robert Baensch, Elaine Sloan
               	Publisher's Role in Establishing Building Blocks: Karen
		Hunter
          	The Librarian's Role in Establishing Building Blocks:
		Mary M. Case
          	The Academic and Scholarly Publisher's View:  Taissa
		Kusma
12:15 - 1:15   	Lunch - Open Session

		Consortia - The Academic Librarian's View: Tom
		Sanville
          	The Corporate and Industry Publisher's View; Intranet
		and Global Access Licenses:  Jay Trolley
          	Licensing in Corporate Library Markets:  Eugenie Prime
          	Implementation of the Publisher and Librarian Agreements:
		Ann Okerson

4:30 - 5:00    Summary and Close

                                REGISTRATION FORM

     [     ] 	YES!  I would like to attend  Licensing Electronic
		Information Products and Services  on Monday, May 11, 9:00
		a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Registration Fees are as follows:

     [     ]   	$175 - Librarians
     [     ]   	$195 - AAP Members
     [     ]   	$275 - Non-Members

I understand that my registration will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.

I would prefer to pay by:
     [     ]   	Check for $ enclosed. (Please make check (in U.S. currency
		drawn on a U.S. bank) payable to AAP/PSP EIC Seminar)

     [     ]   	Please charge my credit card for $                   .

     [     ] 	American Express
     [     ] 	Visa
     [     ] 	MasterCard

          	Card Number
		Exp. Date

          	Signature (as it appears on card)

Name
Title
Company

Address

City/State
Zipcode
Telephone
Fax
E-Mail

MAIL OR FAX REGISTRATION FORM AND PAYMENT TO:
AAP/PSP EIC Seminar
71 Fifth Avenue, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10003
Fax: 212-255-7007

For more information call 212-255-0200 x224

Cancellation Policy: Full refund for cancellations on/before April 15, 1998.
NO REFUND FOR CANCELLATIONS AFTER APRIL 15, 1998.

In the unlikely event of seminar cancellation, the AAP/PSP is not
responsible for any costs, damages or other expenses of any kind
including, without limitation, transportation and/or hotel costs incurred
by registrant.

Speakers subject to change without notice.

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense
© 1996, 1997 Yale University Library
Please read our Disclaimer
E-mail us with feedback