Threaded Index

Re: Blood Online

There are other journals that restrict the access in a similar manner:
Two that I am particularly concerned with are

"Science", which  licenses only individual workstations, and

"Current biology" and its family have their basic license (at approx. 50%
surcharge!) foir a single workstation.

I reluctantly let my colleagues talk me into getting a license for
"Science", but I feel we really should boycott all such plans. The key
advantage of the e-journal concept is wider availability.

--
David Goodman
Biology Librarian, Princeton University Library

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense
© 1996, 1997 Yale University Library
Please read our Disclaimer
E-mail us with feedback