Threaded Index

RE: Best Journal Aggregator for Biomedicine

OVID does have Science and Nature but the big complaint we get is that the
issues available are way out of date. I gather it is the whole issue of
OVID re-keying the articles.

My other comment is try licensing directly from the publishers. I have had
many conversations with Cell Press for example and they just simply are
not ready to do site licences with institutions. They want to keep their
individual subscriber base.  I would love to hear if anyone has broken
through and been able to license any of these three ( there are many
others in the same category).

Warren Holder
Electronic Information Resources Co-ordinator
University Of Toronto Libraries
Toronto, Ontario  CANADA

telephone : (416) 978-2286
          fax  : (416) 978-7653