Threaded Index

Seeking IFLA participation

If you are going to attend IFLA in Amsterdam and would be interested in
making a short workshop presentation about your consortial activities
(specific thrusts to be determined once we know which consortia will be
able to participate), please drop me a line expressing that interest
at your earliest convenience.

The session will run about 3 hours and should describe the way a variety
of consortia go about their business (academic, public library, state,
regional, etc.) in different parts of the world (USA contributing 1-2
speakers out of a possible 4-6.  Any recommendations for names of
consortial leaders working in countries *outside* the USA is most welcome.

Thank you, Ann Okerson
for IFLA Acquistions & Collection Development Section
Ann.Okerson@yale.edu

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense
© 1996, 1997 Yale University Library
Please read our Disclaimer