Threaded Index

AMICO University Testbed Project

The Art Museum Image Consortium (AMICO, a not-for-profit enabling licensed
access to museum multimedia documentation) would like to thank the
universities who expressed interest in participating in the 1998-99
University Testbed project. Your messages have confirmed a great level of
interest in the project, and have heightened our sense of excitement
regarding the valuable research that can be conducted during the testbed
year.

As AMICO's management consultants, Archives & Museum Informatics looks
forward to working with potential participants as they develop their
proposals. Please feel free to contact either Jennifer Trant
<jtrant@archimuse.com> or David Bearman <dbear@archimuse.com> if you have
any questions or wish to discuss the focus of your proposed research.

We are looking for focussed research projects that address one or several
of the items on the research agenda. During the course of the testbed,
opportunities will be provided for sharing preliminary results, and for
disemminating the findings.

If your institution has not expressed interest, but wishes to participate
in the university testbed, it is not too late. Full applications are due
December 15,1997;  an expression of interest was not a manditory part of
the process. However, we would encourage preliminary contact before the
submission of a proposal.

For full details about the AMICO University testbed project, see
http://www.amn.org/AMICO/testbed.call.html

jennifer

--------
J. Trant                             jtrant@archimuse.com
Partner and Principal Consultant     www.archimuse.com
Archives & Museum Informatics
5501 Walnut St., Suite 203           ph. + 1-412-683-9775
Pittsburgh, PA USA 15232             fax + 1-412-683-7366
--------

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense
© 1996, 1997 Yale University Library
Please read our Disclaimer