Threaded Index

Re: back-ups for cds

We do not consistently "back-up" our cd products. We do Diskette.
 However, we are more and more reading the CD to another medium and
 keeping the original as the "back-up". We use AFS space here at
 Notre Dame as our primary access point for information previously
 accessed on CD-ROM

STEPHEN M. HAYES
Business Service Librarian
313 COLL. OF BUSN. ADMIN. BLDG.
UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME
NOTRE DAME IN 46556-0399
VOICE: 219-631`-5268
E-MAIL: HAYES.2@ND.EDU

                       "I will not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer
                    Fear is the little-death... Where the fear
                 has gone there will be nothing...only I will remain"
                           --Litany of Fear - Bene Gesserit Rite

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense
© 1996, 1997 Yale University Library
Please read our Disclaimer