Subject: Perpetual Access
Author:  liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu at Internet-Gateway
Date:    8/26/97 1:46 PM

I would be most interested to hear if any library represented
on this list has been able to negotiate a license for information in an
electronic format that allows the library to retain the data in the
event the library chooses not to renew its license/subscription.

Sallie Becker

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense
© 1996, 1997 Yale University Library
Please read our Disclaimer