Threaded Index

Re: Perpetual Access

From:  Peter Graham, Rutgers University Libraries

Rutgers has done this on at least one occasion, with ISI for Current
Contents; it costs us.  Biosis advertised that its data was available with
a permanent license, but the cost was too high in general so we haven't
gone with Biosis yet.  --pg

******* New area code required in November, is usable now (was 908) ******
Peter Graham     psgraham@rci.rutgers.edu     Rutgers University Libraries
169 College Ave., New Brunswick, NJ 08903  (732)445-5908; fax(732)445-5888
               <URL:http://aultnis.rutgers.edu/pghome.html>

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense
© 1996, 1997 Yale University Library
Please read our Disclaimer