Threaded Index

Re: Contracts

Sarah

I hope you are not being overwhelmed by requests, but I am very interested
to have the details of your electronic "chart" as we do have Access here.

Many thanks

HELEN WALLACE

Law Librarian
The University of Western Australia Library
Nedlands, Western Australia, 6907
State Convenor, Australian Law Librarians Group (WA Division)

Phone:  (08) 9380 2328
Fax:    (08) 9380 1081
hwallace@library.uwa.edu.au

At 17:42 13/08/97 -0400, you wrote:

>     My answer has been to create an electronic "chart" using Microsoft
>     Access.  I imagine there are any number of database type programs that
>     would do the same thing.  It's very simple, actually, but it serves
>     the purpose for us.  I'd be happy to share the details with anyone who
>     is interested.  And would also love to hear if anyone has come up with
>     a better mousetrap!
>
>     Sarah E. Sully
>     General Counsel
>     JSTOR