Threaded Index

Re: Liblicense Guide to Licensing Agreements

I am responsible for provincial licensing of media programs (video,
multimedia, etc)  and instructional computer software programs through an
agency called Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre (AEMAC).

Will you be addressing media and multi-media issues as well?  It seems
that all the work to date on this list relates to database-type licenses
and not media. Am I correct?

Mary Anne Epp

Director of Contract Administration,		email: maepp@langara.bc.ca
 Library Services				fax:  (604) 323-5577
Langara College					tel:  (604) 323-5627
100 W. 49th Ave.
Vancouver B.C.
V5Y 2Z6