Threaded Index

Journals & Scholarly Communication

This was just posted today, and I haven't yet had time to look at it, but
those interested in scholarly communication might want to check out Bruce
Morton's "Is the Journal as We Know It an Article of Faith? An Open Letter
to the Faculty." It's a refereed article from the Public-Access Computer
Systems Review.

The URL for the article is included in the following note.....

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone:  217-333-4895