Threaded Index

Lexis-Nexis Academic Access Program

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Freddie Siler <FSILER@ASUNET.ALASU.EDU>

I am sending this message to the listserv to obtain some input regarding
Lexis-Nexis new Academic Access Program.  We are currently in the
process of trying to decipher the literature and determine what source
groupings/menu options to select.  Our subscription will be used primarily
to support our new Master's of Accountancy Program.  I would
appreciate knowing what choices other libraries are making on such
matters as source groupings/menu options, unrestricted vs unrestricted
hours, number of ports, printing, campus-wide vs department access,
etc.

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Freddie B. Siler
University Library and Learning Resources
915 S. Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL  36101
334 229-4591 Phone
334 229-4940 Fax