Threaded Index

Liblicense-L Web Archives

Dear Liblicense-l readers:

We are happy to announce that our Superior Web Designer, Alex Edelman, has
moved mountains and conquered dragons (actually the MHonArc software)  in
order to make available what many of you have requested:  A full set of
continuously updated Liblicense-L archives on the Liblicense web site

When you open the Liblicense web site (note the slight URL change,
although the former URL is cross referenced to the new one in any case):

http://www.library.yale.edu/~llicense/index.shtml

you will see, just below the LIBLICENSE header, three buttons.  The
leftmost one is to subscribe to the Liblicense-l discussion list; the
righthand one is to the European mirror site in France; and the middle
one, Libliceense-L archives is the brand new addition.  When you click
on it, you will find three options for retrieving messages:

2.  Threaded Index (messages arranged by thread within a given month)

3.  "Search for" capability (search by words in messages)

We hope you find this new feature useful.  Please let us know if you
experience any difficulties -- and joys -- with it.

The Moderators
Liblicense-l

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense
© 1996, 1997 Yale University Library