Threaded Index

Re: AMICO

Sorry, I should have piped in here earlier as I'm quite familiar with the
AMICO project.  Ann's reference to the AMN site is good but it can be a
confusing site: the URL to go straight to the AMICO information is as
follows:

http://www.amn.org/AMICO/

David Green

>In regard to Georgia Harper's question about AMICO, our elves have
>been busy and have discovered the following sites:
>
>A Visual Resources Association (VRA) report on the press conference
>launching the project:
>
>http://www.oberlin.edu/~art/vra/new.html
>
>and
>
>The description on the Association of Art Museum Directors' "Art Museum
>Network"  homepage:
>
>http://www.amn.org/AMNhtml/AMNhome.htm

David L. Green
Executive Director
NATIONAL INITIATIVE FOR A NETWORKED CULTURAL HERITAGE
21 Dupont Circle, NW
Washington DC 20036
www-ninch.cni.org
david@cni.org
202/296-5346                                  202/872-0884 fax

Subscribe to the NINCH-ANNOUNCE public listserv for news on
networking cultural heritage. Send message "Subscribe NINCH-Announce
Your Name" to <listproc@cni.org>.

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense
© 1996, 1997 Yale University Library
Please read our Disclaimer