Threaded Index

Licensing Workshop for IFLA

Dear Liblicense-l readers:

This message asks if any of you out there are planning to attend the
IFLA (International Federation of Library Association) meeting in
Copenhagen from August 31 - September 5th, 1997.  AND if you are,
are there volunteers to help us with a half-day workshop on licensing
for an audience of 50-75?

We are looking for:

2 license experts from the publishing/vendor community
2 license experts from the library/customer community.

This is a public service event that will be of use to librarians in many
parts of the world, and it will have high value.  Alas, IFLA is not in a
position to pay your way to the meeting, so we will be depending solely on
those who are planning to attend.

Please send me your expression of interest as follows:

A paragraph giving your affiliation, interest, expertise, and brief
description of the kinds of training you have done about licensing.

Please respond to me directly.  Thank you in advance,

Ann Okerson
Yale University Library
Member of IFLA Standing Committee on Acquistion & Collection Development
and Publisher Liaison Committee
Ann.Okerson@yale.edu

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense
© 1996, 1997 Yale University Library