Threaded Index

Re: Cost of Electronic Resources

In general at Columbia we are not interested in CD-Rom journals because
they provide less access than print -- for which you don't need special
viewing devices.  Networked CD-Rom is a bit better but only marginally.
 We want to provide access to everyone who needs it in our community.

Consequently, the prices are too high for something only marginally
valuable.  Tony

Anthony W. Ferguson
Associate University Librarian
Columbia University Libraries

> [...]